miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

A CRUISE ON THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA by Javier Escobar

HOLIDAYS BY SEA, AIR AND LAND

In the summer of 2010, my parents, my friend Charles, Charles’ mother and I took a cruise on the Mediterranean Sea.

First, we flew by plane to Barcelona, ​​and there in the harbor, we embarked on a transatlantic ship. It was very large and luxurious. We started heading to Monaco.

During the first night, there was a thunderstorm and the ship was moving very much. In the morning, we went to the town of Villafranche. My parents and I left the ship to go to the station of this city and we get on a train that went to Monaco. We visited the city and we saw luxury cars.

We returned to the ship and we headed to Italy, where we saw the cities of Florence, Pisa, Rome and Naples. Every time we went ashore, we took a bus for excursions in each city. I saw many sights like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, the Vatican, Florence Cathedral and the ruins of Pompeii.

Our trip ended in Tunisia and from there we went back to Barcelona and from this city we travelled by plane to Seville.

On this holiday, I had a great time because I was with my best friend. In addition to the tours, when we were on the ship, we played at the club with other children and we swam in the pool and jacuzzi, too. Always together for fun.

It was a great trip and very enjoyable holiday.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario