viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

MY BEST HOLIDAYS By Leire Pérez

My best holidays were two years ago, when I was 12.


First, I finished the school with very good marks, so I didn’t need to study in the summer. It means the summer was only to enjoy. Next day, my parents, my sister and me travelled to my grandparent’s house in Extremadura. We only see them about three times a year, so we were very happy about the trip. We enjoyed it a lot; we swam in the swimming pool, we ate our grandmother’s food (it’s delicious) and we hanged out with our friends.


Next, I went in an English summer camp for a week. I had English classes in the morning, and I did activities the rest of the day. I met a lot of friends. We went cannoing, climbing and hiking. At night, we played games. It was very funny.

Then, when the camp finished, my father’s family and my family went on a cruise. We visited Valencia, Rome, Florence… And more. This places were amazing. We visited them in the morning, and we ate together at night. My little cousins, my sister and me did activities in the cruise, like gymkanas or popular games. And If I could repeat the experience, I would do it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario