miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

DISNEYLAND by Ángela Martínez

                My best holidays.      Disney_4.jpg
My best holidays were, when I went to Disney Land Orlando, Florida. I was 10 years and I went with my parents, a friend and her family.  It was summer, so when we arrived the weather was good, the sun was shining and it was hot. We stayed in one of the parks, “The Magic Kingdom”  and our hotel was really nice, it was about music! The swimming pools has form of musical instruments and the rooms were fantastics. We stayed in Orlando one week. We had time to visit the five parks, I took many photos with all the characters of Disney and we ate in so many beautiful places, like “The Cristal Palace”. The only things i didn’t like too much were that we had to wake up so early to have time to visit the entire park and we spent 16 hours  in the plain to go and  return. The week  made me too short, I would like to stay more time, because it was an incredible experience and I recommend it to everyone, it doesn’t matter if you are young or old. I would like to go again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario