domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

MY HOLIDAYS IN MENORCA by Miguel Ángel López


My best holidays



In 2013, my family, my parents and my brother and me, travelled by aeroplane to Menorca. We travelled there because one of my father's friend lives in Ciutadella, a town of Menorca.



The first day, I stayed in my apartment with my family, and we went for a walk down the street that night. We went to see the town.

The days: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, my family and I went to a lot of beaches. The names of some of these are: cala Turqueta, cala Fornells, Binibeca, Son Saura beach, cala Forcat, cala Fontanelles and cala Blanca.






I loved these holidays because I fished many fish with my brother. I tied on one part a chunk of fishing line to a stick and on the other part I tied a fishhook. The sea on these beaches and calas was light blue. I want to go back soon to Menorca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario